When is it time to seek professional assistance?
- If depression or anxiety are interfering with day-to-day functioning or are impairing relationships with others, it is time to seek professional assistance.
- If you have questions about trust, self-care within relationships, or career choices, I can help you.
- If you want to integrate spirituality as a component in your healing, I have experience and education in that area.
- If you have concerns about sexual identity, faith or family, you need a professional with experience in those areas. Dealing with these issues is one focus of my work.
- When you are not in harmony with your family and you want to heal relationships, I can guide you through the process and bring love and joy back into your family relationships.
- If you want to know more about yourself and discover what you really were created to become, a professional can help you understand things about yourself that you may not know.
People who come to see me have often “hit their limits” and have decided they need help making positive changes in their lives. Usually they are successful in many areas of their lives but something just isn’t working anymore. They know they cannot proceed without getting counseling, support or coaching.
Some of my clients are interested in connecting spirituality with their reasons for seeking counseling. Others have a history of abuse or neglect which gets in the way of successful relationships. Sometimes self expectations are unrealistic and harsh. Usually these individuals are very committed to their loved ones and want to make choices based on values of caring for everyone involved.
Contact me for information about how counseling can help you.
Call me at (817)732-4200 to schedule an appointment or
click here to email with a question or to request an appointment.